Monday, September 13, 2010

Scooter race

Are you ready for some football? First monday night game and its a defensive struggle. Good stuff. I do hate the jets though so i'm hoping the Ravens pull this one out. Plus I have decided to pardon Ray Lewis of murder after his incredible Old Spice commercials. I'm loving what he is doing right now.


today while on my way to class i was driving down main street and i saw not one but two overweight men driving scooters down the sidewalk. I like to assume that one was chasing the other. It was an amusing scene, but to add to it, the man being chased had an eye patch. A little bit of sidewalk scooter swashbuckling. Thats what i like to see.

am i the only one that thinks that Mark Sanches is stupidly overrated? I'm not too wacko for Flacco right now either though... he has been overthrowing recievers all night.

For any of you that remember Groundzero, the student center at Eastern Hills Wesleyan Church, we are bringing it back. Its not going to be a part of EHWC, but it is what we are going to call our cafe club thing for Christ City. Had a good meeting with J-Who today and we got some big plans for this thing. If you are interested in volunteering in the city or donating money or other things, let me know. We are gonna need a lot of help, but God has given us a vision of what we gotta do and we are gonna get it done.

Man, Sanchez is freaking out!
RAY LEWIS JUST KILLED A MAN!


I know during the day I had a lot more things to say..... I might have to get the notebook back...
I did accidentally hawk a lougy on my dog today... That was kinda gross... It was like in Sinbad's movie "First Kid" When he slow-mo jumps in front of the bullet.... Thats kinda what happened here... The lougy left my mouth and in slow motion my dog ran by and got nailed in the hind leg...

My lizard ate 2 baby mice today... That was great. El Guapo is the greatest.

I just saw a person on TV with face paint, a wig, a stupid hat and an old school chiefs jersey screaming at the top of his lungs..... with a blue tooth in his ear. I hate it when people walk around with blue teeth. If you are in the car, sure use it. Even if you are walking around doing something, but the people that walk around not talking to anybody, just wearing the blue tooth in case someone calls. Antonio Gates just scored... he's on my fantasy team. Its usually business people that aren't really that important to their company, but they want to feel important so they wear that old blue tooth. It really sends a signal to me that people don't really like you that much so you are trying to seem more important than you really are. What phone call are you going to answer while you are at a football game? And how do you expect to hear them when you are on a blue tooth?  Stupid people.

Oh well, I don't care.



COMBO OF THE DAY!
In honor of a terrible game, Manchez - Mark Sanchez
"Man did you see Manchez play tonight? bad..."
"yeah how bout that game against the Bills last year where Manchez threw like 6 picks...."

No comments:

Post a Comment